Our Crappy Camera Phone Photo Album

This blog contains low-quality camera-phone pictures taken by Stan, Ashman, Kristen, Meagan and whoever else we've invited!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

They just want a ride

Does AFLAC sell car insurance?

Note: One hour later, I misplaced my phone. I have not recovered it yet, so I may be unable to post any new pics for a while. I'm pretty sure I know the area I lost it (I think it fell out of my pocket while on the trampoline, a few yards away from these ducks), but I won't know until my roomie can call over there to check it out.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Scott said…

    Stan- is that a window in that tree?

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger stan said…

    That's weird, Blogger just totally ate up the comment I put up here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home